National Hispanic Heritage Month!
September 15 - October 15
Dear NALHE Leaders and Partners,
NALHE National is proud to launch our Hispanic Heritage Month Campaign, (September 15- October 15th), which will include Board member, Chapter Leader and member highlights, virtual programs, and stories of community compassion and resilience that will be promoted on our newsletter, national email blasts and all of our social media platforms.
We want to hear from you (or a leader in your organization to spotlight): (800 -1,000 words and photo(s))
• Your professional journey; opportunities, learnings, adversity and advice or,
• Your words to “Why NALHE?” – “Why is NALHE’s Mission and Vision Important to You?” or
• Proudest moment with NALHE and/or your NALHE Chapter or,
• Share a story of community compassion and/or resilience or a program/service you led and the outcomes; or your contribution to our Community
• Or a combination of all of this….
We are excited to report that we will launch with a story submitted by a first generation early careerist member and a physician in the frontline with COVID-19 patients.
Send your stories throughout the month directly to our President and Board Chair, Rolando Gomez, at email@example.com.
LinkedIn: JoinUs! #NALHE #NALHEAdelante #NALHE2020